File Photo

Four people, including two children, have died after drinking morning tea in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
According to the newspaper Times of India, when morning prayers were being made, a child accidentally poured insecticide into the tea pot and others drank the drink.

According to the Uttar Pradesh Police, the incident took place in Mainpuri district and five people drank this poisonous tea, out of which four people died.
A five-year-old and a six-year-old child are also among the dead.
Rajesh Kumar, a police officer, told the media that the bodies of the four persons have been sent for post-mortem and police have seized tea leaves, milk and other items for examination.
Arvind Kumar, SHO of the area, says that the child got confused and put the pesticide instead of the tea leaf in the pot as the tea leaf and the pesticide packet were the same, while his mother was making tea. were

By Admin