There are many beautiful and skilled actresses in the Indian film business. In the ’80s and ’90s, female stars were thought to be lucky for movies and had shorter roles in the movies. But the current situation is very different now most of the Hindi Heroines are tall and are stealing the stage Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon, Sonam Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Diana Penty, and others are currently taking over the business. In this piece, we’ll talk about the best Bollywood actresses of all time, from the legendary Nutan to young actresses like Ananya Pandey, who are already making a name for themselves. Several Hindi heroines and South actresses have become the reason for successful movies like Kajal Agarwal, Deepika Padukone, Taapsee Pannu, and more.
Some of the Famous Hindi Heroines are:
- Smita Patil: During her career, Smita Patil became one of the most famous actresses of parallel cinema, a new wave movement in Indian film. She also starred in several mainstream films. She won two National Film Awards and one Filmfare Award throughout her lifetime.
- Sharmila Tagore: Sharmila Tagore was the first Lead actress to wear a bikini on screen. This movie made her one of the sexiest actresses of all time. In 1964, she starred with Shammi Kapoor in Shakti Samanta’s Kashmir Ki Kali, and the film gave her immense fame.
- Neetu Singh: Neetu Singh’s first role as a child actor was in Do Kaliyaan. She is in a small part in the 1973 movie Yaadon ki Baraat. Which was a big hit. Her hot dance number to the song “Lekar Hum” made her so famous that she was offered major roles right away.
- Deepika Padukone: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has worked in the industry since 2006 (with the film Om Shanti Om). The Kannada film “Aishwarya” marked her acting debut. Still, the 2007 film Om Shanti Om, in which she co-starred with Shahrukh Khan, was a watershed moment.
- Katrina Kaif: Katrina Kaif is one of the most famous Bollywood heroines. She is also know as “Kat.” She was born to a British mother and an Indian father. She made her first movie in 2003, and after a few hits, she became a star. Some of her movies that did well at the box office were Namastey London, Race, Ek Tha Tiger, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and Singh is King.
More hindi heroines
- Alia Bhatt: Alia Bhatt’s beauty is something her family can be proud of. This actress is not only beautiful but also has a lot of talent and does very well in many different roles. The Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress went to her for her role in Highway (2014). She also won the Motion Picture Award for Best Actress for her role in the crime film Udta Punjab (2016).
- Shraddha Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor is hindi heroine with a softer, and more innocent beauty that is why she stands out from rest of the Hindi heroines. Her top notch acting skills makes her the best actress for romantic and sad scenes. She is a famous heroine who promotes several brands and goods. In 2015, she also started her own fashion line. Kapoor is one of the most beautiful Indian celebrities.
- Adah Sharma: After Adah Sharma finished school. She got her debut role in acting with a big part in the Hindi horror movie “1920”. Which came out in 2008 and did well at the box office. Film critics praised her role as a woman possessed by a bad spirit in the movie. Which earned her a nod for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- Anaya Pandey: Anaya Pandey is one of the youngest actors in Bollywood, and she has been getting better and better since she first started working. She started acting in 2019 in the movies Student of the Year 2 and Pati Patni Aur Woh. She is the daughter of the actor Chunky Panday. For these roles, she was given the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. After that, she was in the romance drama Gehraiyaan. The star kid is also one of the most active celebrities on social media, with over 24.5 million fans.
Kajal is South actress who made her acting debut in the 2004 Hindi movie Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… She played Aishwarya’s friend in a small supporting part. Chandamama, a Telugu movie that came out in 2007, was her first big hit. She played Yuvarani Mitravinda Devi and Indira (Indu) in “Magadheera (2009). Which is the biggest hit in the history of Telugu movies. This made her one of the most popular actresses in the Telugu film business.